We may collect personal information from you in connection with:
• product or service orders and registrations
• profile creation and user verification for online services
• information requests or complaints
• marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
• contest entries or survey participation
• visits or browsing the First 4 Frames website
The types of personal information First 4 Frames may collect from you includes:
• personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address
• financial information, such as your credit/debit card number or other billing information
• electronic photographic images which you voluntarily provide to us
• conventional photographic images (including, without limitation, photographic negatives) which you voluntarily provide to us
• other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product functionality, product and service preferences and contact preferences
• details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
• information you provide to us by email, telephone or in-store
We require this information to fulfill your orders, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular to:
• assist you in completing a transaction or order
• provide products, services and support to you
• transmit credit/debit card information to the appropriate credit card company when we process payment for sales
• keep accurate, up-to-date contact details
• allow you to participate in contests and surveys
• prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
• provide you with access to protected areas of our website
• assess and improve the performance and operation of the First 4 Frames website
• to process and respond to any complaint made by you
We only retain data as required or permitted by law and while it has a legitimate business purpose. Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. First 4 Frames will not keep this information for longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
First 4 Frames communications provide information about products, services, and/or support. This may include new product or services information, special offers, or invitations to participate in market research.
You may opt out of receiving these communications by using one of the following methods:
• Select the email “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
• Write to First 4 Frames at the email or postal addresses provided. Be sure to provide your name and relevant contact information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@first4frames
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to First 4 Frames, The Hall, George Street, Falkirk, FK2 7EY.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We would love to hear from you